If you wish to temporarily halt the reception of new incoming faxes on your fax number, you can make use of the fax reception feature by disabling it.
How can I enable or disable my fax reception? (Individual plans)
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Under the tab for General, find My Fax and click on Edit.
- Toggle On/OFF the item for Fax Reception.
How can I enable or disable my fax reception? (Corporate plans)
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Numbers section on your Dashboard.
Only the account Admins and Owners can perform the below process.
- Find the fax number you wish to switch off the reception of, and click on More (⋮).
- Click on Disable Fax Reception.
Tip: The option to toggle your fax reception ON/OFF is only available to the users of the Premium, Business, or Enterprise plans. To access this feature, please upgrade your plan by visiting the Fax.Plus pricing page here.