Who can use this feature?
Available on Premium, Business and Enterprise plans.
Follow these steps to export your sent or received fax records to CSV:
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Faxes section on your Dashboard.
Note: The ability to export to CSV is not offered for individual faxes. You are solely able to rearrange the sequence of your faxes and export them all together.
- Find the tab for Inbox if you wish to export received fax records. Alternatively, find the tab for Sent to export already sent fax records.
Tip: By clicking on the Search icon above your faxes, you can narrow down search results. You can additionally change the order of your faxes by clicking on column headings such as Date, or Note.
- Once you find the fax(es) you wish to export to CSV, select your fax(es) by clicking on their respective checkbox.
- Above your faxes, look for Export to CSV () icon towards the right side of your screen.
- Click on Export to CSV icon and save the file.
Note: In your exported CSV file, you will be able to find the following data: file name, status, to and from fields, number of pages, comments, date, telco area, duration of send, total cost.