Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Accessible to Owners and Admins on Web App.
To activate Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Fax.Plus account through Azure Active Directory, allowing your team members to access Fax.Plus from their Azure dashboard, ensure that you hold administrative privileges for both Fax.Plus and Microsoft Azure.
Once you meet the above prerequisites, follow these steps to activate SSO via Microsoft Azure:
- Login to your Azure AD admin panel, find the section for Enterprise Applications.
- Click on New Application, search for “Fax.Plus” as the app name, and select Create.
- On the left sidebar, click on Single Sign-On followed by SAML.
- In the Basic SAML Configuration section, make sure the data is as below:
- In the sections for SAML Signing Certificate and Set up Fax.Plus, keep copies of:
- Login URL
- Azure AD Identifier
- Certificate (Base64) downloaded as txt
- Login to your FAX.PLUS account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for Security in your Admin profile, and look for the box for Company-Wide Settings.
- To the right of Single Sign-On (SSO), click on Activate.
- Fill in the required fields of the configuration panel:
- Fill in the Entity ID with the Azure AD Identifier provided.
Fill in the Single Sign-On URL section with the Login URL provided.
Add the Base64 certificate text in the section X.509 Certificate.
- If you want to continue logging in using your FAX.PLUS username and password (this applies only to the admin), please leave Only Allow SSO Login for Admin User option unchecked.
- Click on Confirm.
- Users must initially be granted permission to access Fax.Plus through Microsoft Azure.
- After receiving permission, each member must initially sign up the following URL: https://myapplications.microsoft.com/, and by clicking on Fax.Plus once. This action will create the link to the Fax.Plus Enterprise account.
Once the signup process is complete, users will be seamlessly integrated into the Enterprise account and will be visible in your Users section. Subsequently, each member will gain access by logging in through My Apps on Azure, or they can utilize the Single Sign-On (SSO) feature on the Fax.Plus login page.