Once a recipient views a document and agrees to the Electronic Records and Signatures Disclosure, they can click on More (⋮), located at the upper right corner, and have the ability to select Assign To Someone Else to sign.
Follow these steps to assign your signature step to someone else:
- Access your received document through the access link in your email, or find the request in Documents from your Sign.Plus account Dashboard.
- Consent to use electronic records and signatures by clicking on the checkbox to agree. Then, click on Confirm.
- Click on More (⋮).
- Select Assign to Someone Else.
- Input the new recipient's name and email.
- Click on Reassign.
- The newly assigned recipient will now receive a request to sign the document and the document owner will be notified of this change.