When you send a signature request, you have the ability to establish an expiration date. After this date, any outstanding requests or transactions will be automatically canceled.
Follow these steps to set an expiration date for your signature request:
- If needed, learn how to send signature requests in this article here.
- Once you reach the Review section of your request, you will need to write the subject line of your email and also an optional message to be sent with your request.
- Select your preferred expiration date allocated on Document Expires, and choose the frequency also allocated on Send Reminders.
- Review all the other settings, and click on Send. Your recipients will now receive your request via email, or push notification, and you will be notified about their actions.
- You can track the progress of your signature requests in the Documents section on your Dashboard. Simply find the Status column, and click on the status to see progress details.