Faxes sent to certain high-cost destinations may be counted as multiple pages. To view the fees for fax transmissions, please visit www.fax.plus/rates. Enter the destination number to which you wish to send a fax at the top of the page, and you will see how each page transmitted to that specific destination is calculated.
More Articles in this section
- How can I send a fax?
- Why is the status of my outbound fax “scheduled for sending”, and what does it mean?
- What happens to my uploaded files after sending a fax via Fax.Plus?
- Fax transmission billing: How are fax transmission page counts calculated?
- How can I proceed with sending a fax if I encounter the error message stating, "Paid plan is required to send a fax to a high-rate destination?"
- How can I add more credit to send larger faxes?
- How can I send a fax for free?
- How can I send a fax if my account has insufficient credits?
- How can I configure my account to initiate automatic fax resend attempts in case of a fax failure?
- How can I include my company's logo on the cover sheet?
- See more