Follow these steps to port your local or toll-free GoDaddy fax number to Fax.Plus:
- Upgrade your Fax.Plus account to a Premium, Business, or Enterprise plan with a random number.
- Use the Fax.Plus Porting Initiation form, and submit further information including the last invoice for the number(s) you're trying to port, and the Letter of Authorization (LOA). If needed, learn how to fill out the LOA form in our article here.
- Once your documents are received, the porting process will begin, and you will receive notifications about its progress.
- Once the porting process is complete and your number has been successfully transferred, you will retain your old fax number while gaining access to all the features offered by Fax.Plus.
What additional features are included when transitioning from GoDaddy's Fax Thru Email service to Fax.Plus?
If you're seeking an alternative to the GoDaddy Fax thru Email service, aside from the ability to send faxes from your email, you'll also gain access to a range of diverse features, including:
- Availability on multiple platforms including; iOS, Android, Web, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, and Email.
- Centralized Admin Panel to manage multiple numbers and members under one account.
- Integration with productivity tools including Google Workspace, Slack, and Zapier.
- High-fax-volume plans tailored to your requirements.
- HIPAA Compliance.
Tip: Read Fax.Plus HIPAA complaint statement to see how you can transmit PHI documents.