Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
By integrating Fax.Plus with Typeform through Zapier, you can seamlessly automate the process of delivering documents from Typeform to Fax.Plus. This integration enhances workflow efficiency by seamlessly incorporating fax communications within your existing Typeform processes.
Integrating Fax.Plus with Typeform through Zapier enhances communication, simplifies document delivery, and optimizes workflows for a more streamlined and efficient experience.
Follow these steps to integrate Fax.Plus with Typeform via Zapier to automate your online communication workflow:
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to the dashboard. Click on the Create a Zap button to begin setting up your integration. Zaps are workflows that connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- Choose Fax.Plus as the Trigger App and select the Trigger Event you want to use, such as "New Fax Received." A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. A pop-up will appear where you will need to authenticate access to your Fax.Plus account to retrieve fax-related information.
- Next, choose Typeform as the Action App. Select the Action Event you want to perform in Typeform, such as "Update Contact.” You will also need to authenticate Zapier access to your Typeform environment.
- Test your Zap to ensure that it is functioning as expected.
- Once confirmed, activate your Zap to begin the integration between Fax.Plus and Typeform.
Note: You have the flexibility to choose either Fax.PlusS or Typeform as a Trigger or Action App within Zapier to control your fax and form functions according to your liking. Refer to images below.
Integrating Typeform with Fax.Plus on Zapier improves efficiency, and provides a holistic solution for managing fax communications within the Typeform ecosystem. Here are some examples of use cases:
- When a form is submitted, Zapier can trigger the sending of a fax through Fax.Plus. This eliminates the need for manual document handling and enables efficient communication.
- Automate the process of sending faxes whenever a new form is submitted to streamline efficiency.