Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Integrating Fax.Plus with Salesforce using Zapier automates your fax communications and enhances your CRM experience under one platform.
This integration enables seamless faxing directly from Salesforce and automates the logging of new received faxes, resulting in enhanced productivity, organization and collaboration.
Follow these steps to integrate Fax.Plus with Salesforce via Zapier to begin your CRM workflow automation:
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to the dashboard. Click on the Create a Zap button to begin setting up your integration. Zaps are workflows that connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- Choose Fax.Plus as the Trigger App and select the Trigger Event you want to use, such as "New Fax Received." A Trigger is an event that starts a Zap. A pop-up will appear where you will need to authenticate access to your Fax.Plus account to retrieve fax-related information.
- Next, choose Salesforce as the Action App. Select the Action Event you want to perform in Salesforce, such as "Create Attachment.” You will also need to authenticate Zapier access to your Salesforce environment.
- Test your Zap to ensure that it is functioning as expected.
- Once confirmed, activate your Zap to begin the integration between Fax.Plus and Salesforce.
Note: You have the flexibility to choose either Fax.Plus or Salesforce as a Trigger or Action App within Zapier to control your fax and CRM functions according to your liking. Refer to images below.
By integrating Fax.Plus with Salesforce through Zapier, you can seamlessly incorporate fax-related activities into Salesforce, enhancing follow-up processes and document management within the CRM system that lead to improved productivity and enhanced collaboration among teams. Here are some examples of use cases:
- When a fax is received through Fax.Plus, Zapier can automatically create a corresponding record in Salesforce, associating the fax document with the relevant contact, or account, eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- When a new record, or outbound message is created in Salesforce, Zapier can trigger sending this data as a fax through Fax.Plus.