Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Integrating Fax.Plus with Zoho via Zapier ensures a more streamlined and organized workflow. Combine faxing with support tools to seamlessly manage fax-based customer inquiries and support tickets within Zoho, improving ticket management and response times.
This integration ensures a centralized approach leading to improved productivity and enhanced collaboration.
Follow these steps to integrate Fax.Plus with Zoho via Zapier to automate your online communication workflow:
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to the dashboard. Click on the Create a Zap button to begin setting up your integration. Zaps are workflows that connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- Choose Fax.Plus as the Trigger App and select the Trigger Event you want to use, such as "New Fax Received." A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. A pop-up will appear where you will need to authenticate access to your Fax.Plus account to retrieve fax-related information.
- Next, choose Zoho CRM, Books, or Mail as the Action App. Select the Action Event you want to perform in Zoho, such as "Create New Task” on Zoho Mail, or "Find Invoice" on Zoho Books. You will also need to authenticate Zapier access to your Zoho environment.
- Test your Zap to ensure that it is functioning as expected.
- Once confirmed, activate your Zap to begin the integration between Fax.Plus and your preferred Zoho tool.
Note: You have the flexibility to choose either Fax.Plus or Zoho as a Trigger or Action App within Zapier to control your fax and customer support functions according to your liking. Refer to images below.
By integrating Fax.Plus with Zoho through Zapier you can centralize your document management by associating received faxes with relevant records, such as invoices, contacts, or email conversations, simplifying organization and information retrieval. Here are some examples of use cases:
- Zoho Books: When a new expense is made, or a new invoice is received, Zapier can automatically send it as a fax to relevant recipients. This integration simplifies bookkeeping, enhances accuracy, and eliminates the need for manual data entry.
- Zoho Mail: When a new fax is received through Fax.Plus, Zapier can automatically create a new email in Zoho Mail and attach the fax document, allowing you to easily access, or forward faxed documents directly.
- Zoho CRM: Trigger notifications or follow-up actions in Zoho CRM based on received faxes, enabling prompt and personalized customer engagement.