Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Integrating Fax.Plus with Zoom via Zapier ensures a more streamlined and organized workflow by centralizing faxing and video conferencing functions in a single platform, simplifying online collaboration for users.
This integration ensures a centralized approach leading to improved productivity and enhanced collaboration.
Follow these steps to integrate Fax.Plus with Zoom via Zapier to begin your online communication workflow:
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to the dashboard. Click on the Create a Zap button to begin setting up your integration. Zaps are workflows that connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- Choose Fax.Plus as the Trigger App and select the Trigger Event you want to use, such as "New Fax Received." A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. A pop-up will appear where you will need to authenticate access to your Fax.Plus account to retrieve fax-related information.
- Next, choose Zoom as the Action App. Select the Action Event you want to perform in Zoom, such as "Create Webinar Registrant.” You will also need to authenticate Zapier access to your Zoom environment.
- Test your Zap to ensure that it is functioning as expected.
- Once confirmed, activate your Zap to begin the integration between Fax.Plus and Zoom.
Note: You have the flexibility to choose either Fax.Plus or Zoom as a Trigger or Action App within Zapier to control your fax and video conferencing functions according to your liking. Refer to images below.
By integrating Fax.Plus with Zoom through Zapier, you can seamlessly incorporate fax-related activities into Zoom with the ability to manage video meetings and send faxes, leading to improved productivity and enhanced collaboration among teams. Here are some examples of use cases:
- With Zapier, you can generate a Zap that automatically creates new Zoom Webinar registrants, or creates a new meeting whenever a new fax is received.
- Send a faxes automatically whenever there are new meeting registrants to stay informed and organized.