Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Integrating Fax.Plus with Zendesk via Zapier ensures a more streamlined and organized workflow. Combine faxing with support tools to seamlessly manage fax-based customer inquiries and support tickets within Zendesk, improving ticket management and response times.
This integration ensures a centralized approach leading to improved productivity and enhanced collaboration.
Follow these steps to integrate Fax.Plus with Zendesk via Zapier to automate your online communication workflow:
- Log in to your Zapier account and navigate to the dashboard. Click on the Create a Zap button to begin setting up your integration. Zaps are workflows that connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- Choose Fax.Plus as the Trigger App and select the Trigger Event you want to use, such as "New Fax Received." A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. A pop-up will appear where you will need to authenticate access to your Fax.Plus account to retrieve fax-related information.
- Next, choose Zendesk as the Action App. Select the Action Event you want to perform in Zendesk, such as "Create Webinar Registrant.” You will also need to authenticate Zapier access to your Zendesk environment.
4. Test your Zap to ensure that it is functioning as expected.
5. Once confirmed, activate your Zap to begin the integration between Fax.Plus and Zendesk.
Note: You have the flexibility to choose either Fax.Plus or Zendesk as a Trigger or Action App within Zapier to control your fax and customer support functions according to your liking. Refer to images below.
By integrating Fax.Plus with Zendesk through Zapier you can seamlessly manage fax-based customer inquiries and support tickets. This integration provides a comprehensive solution for managing fax communications within the Zendesk support system and ultimately boosts the efficiency and effectiveness of customer support operations. Here are some examples of use cases:
- Automate the creation of Zendesk tickets when faxes are received on Fax.Plus, allowing your team to track, prioritize, and respond to fax-based inquiries efficiently.
- Send a faxes automatically depending on your preferred Trigger, and keep customers informed about ticket updates or other important information.