When you send a fax to one or multiple recipients, there is an option to send the PDF copy of the transmitted fax to the email addresses associated with recipients' fax numbers.
Follow these steps to send PDF copies of your faxes to your recipient's email:
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Send Fax section on your Dashboard.
- Go to the Send Fax section.
- Click on the Settings icon .
- Ensure the box for Email Recipients PDF of the Fax item is checked.
- Once your fax has been successfully transmitted, the intended recipient(s) will receive PDF copies of the faxes you sent, both in their email inboxes and on their fax machines.
Note: The PDF will be sent to the email address stored in your Fax.Plus Contacts. Ensure that the recipients are already listed in your Contacts and that you have included their email addresses in the contact details as well. For additional information about adding contacts, refer to our article here.
The layout of the email your recipient will receive:
Note: For users who have signed the BAA and activated Advanced Security Controls, PDF copies will not be attached. Recipients will only receive an email notification without any attachments.