The Fax.Plus mobile app enables users to scan documents using their device's camera and send them as faxes. To scan and fax a document, ensure you're using the most up-to-date version of the Fax.Plus app.
Follow these steps to scan and fax a document using your mobile's camera:
- If needed, download and install Fax.Plus app on your iOS or Android device from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once you launch the app, go to the Send Fax section on your Dashboard.
- Tap on Add File, followed by Scan with Camera. To have your camera opened.
Note: You may need to grant permission to access the camera.
- Scan the document you wish to fax, and apply necessary changes such as cropping, rotating, or adding color filters for clarity. Tap on Next.
- Add your destination's fax number, and tap on Send.