To discover the process of faxing from Android mobile or tablet devices, all you have to do is install the most recent version of the Fax.Plus app from Google Play Store.
After completing your free registration, you can start faxing effortlessly and at no cost directly from your Android mobile or tablet.
Download on Google Play Store!
Sending Faxes from Android – FAQs
- Download and install Fax.Plus app from Google Play Store.
- Tap on the application to open it, and use your email or Google account to register for free.
Tip: For this step, you will need to verify your phone number to complete the registration.
- From your account Dashboard, go to the Send Fax section, and type your recipient's fax number in the To field.
- Tap on Add File, or and Add Text to attach documents and add a cover page to your fax as needed.
- Tap on Send, and your fax will be sent right away! You may check the status of your sent fax in the Faxes section on your Dashboard.
Tip: If you would like to schedule-send your fax in the future, simply tap on the ⚙️ Gear icon located at the upper-left corner of your screen to access advanced settings. Within these settings; you can schedule faxes, activate automatic retries for busy recipient lines, and even send faxes from Android to human-operated telefax devices.
Benefit: Fax.Plus is a HIPAA compliant fax service that brings advanced security and seamless communication to sensitive medical information exchange.
💡 Wondering about other features offered by Fax.Plus? Discover additional features now!