To discover the process of faxing from an iPhone, as well as sending and receiving faxes using iPhone or iPad devices (compatible with iOS 11.0 or later, including models like iPhone X and iPhone 13 Pro Max), all you have to do is install the most recent version of the Fax.Plus iOS app.
After completing your free registration, you can start faxing effortlessly and at no cost directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Download on the App Store!
Sending Faxes from an iPhone – FAQs
- Download and install Fax.Plus app from the App Store.
- Tap on the application to open it, and use your email or Google account to register for free.
Tip: For this step, you will need to verify your phone number to complete the registration.
- From your account Dashboard, go to the Send Fax section, and type your recipient's fax number in the To field.
- Tap on Add File, or and Add Text to attach documents and add a cover page to your fax as needed.
- Click on Send, and your fax will be sent right away! You may check the status of your sent fax in the Faxes section on your Dashboard.
Tip: If you would like to schedule-send your fax in the future, simply tap on the ⚙️ Gear icon located at the upper-left corner of your screen to access advanced settings. Within these settings; you can schedule faxes, or activate automatic retries for busy recipient lines.
Benefit: Fax.Plus is a HIPAA compliant fax service that brings advanced security and seamless communication to sensitive medical information exchange.
💡 Wondering about other features offered by Fax.Plus? Discover additional features now!