Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
For automatic uploading of received faxes to Google Drive, the integration of Zapier is necessary.
Follow these steps to automatically upload your documents to Drive:
Step 1: Set up your trigger via Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account, and click on the Make a Zap button.
- Choose Fax.Plus as the Zap trigger (if you don't see Fax.Plus in the list, type the name).
- Choose "New Fax Received" as the trigger event and click on Continue.
- Click on Sign in to Fax.Plus to grant permission to Zapier to manage your Fax.Plus account. You will be redirected to Fax.Plus website to grant permission.
- Click on Continue, and then click on Test Trigger to make your trigger is set up correctly.
- Click on Continue to finish setting up the trigger.
Step 2: Set up your action via Zapier
- Choose Google Drive in the list of available applications.
- Choose "Upload File" as the action event and click on Continue.
- Click on Sign in to Google Drive button to grant Zapier the required permission. You will be redirected to Google website to grant permission.
- Click on the folder and specify the folder you wish to upload your received fax files.
- Click on the file, and choose File (Exists but not shown).
- Choose the desired file name, and then click on Continue.
- Click on Test & Continue, and then turn on your Zap.