Who can use this feature?
Available on Business and Enterprise plans.
Accessible to all members on Web App.
The Bulk Send feature on Sign.Plus allows you to send a single template to multiple recipients at once, streamlining your document signing process. You can use the feature with or without Dynamic Fields.
Follow these steps to Bulk Send a template:
- Log in to your Sign.Plus account, and go to the Templates section on your Dashboard.
- Find the template that you like to use and click on More (⋮) located on the right side of your template choice.
- Click on Bulk Send.
- Proceed with Downloading a CSV template and filling out the list of recipients.
Note: Download the provided CSV template. The first line will contain the headers of the document. For example, "Recipients Name" and "Recipients Email," which should not be altered. Populate the CSV with the names and email addresses of the recipients (maximum 100 rows).
- Click on Confirm.
- Make sure to review the document. At this step, you have the option to save your sent document to a specific folder by selecting Save to Folder.
- Click on Send. After sending your document, you will be directed to the Pending Documents section to track its progress.