With Fax.Plus, you can establish several groups in your Contacts on your account, and can send a single fax to multiple of these groups at once, further streamlining your communications.
Follow these steps to send a fax to one or multiple groups:
- If needed, learn how to create groups from your contacts in this article here.
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Send Faxes section on your Dashboard.
- Next to the To field, click on the icon for Add From Contacts. This will give access to your contacts via a popup window.
- From the popup display, find the tab for Groups, and select the group(s) you wish to fax to collectively. Click on Confirm.
- To continue, attach your files for faxing. Click on Send.