With Fax.Plus, you can efficiently add multiple contacts to your account in a batch by importing an Excel file.
Follow these steps to import your contacts from Excel:
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Contacts section on your Dashboard.
- Find the button for Import from Excel, a popup will be displayed with helpful guidelines. Please read this thoroughly. You can also download a sample of an Excel file to make sure your file is similar.
- Click on Import to have your contacts added.
Guideline for creating your excel file
- Ensure the Excel file contains only a single sheet.
- The names, numbers, and column order must exactly match those in the sample file.
- The number of rows per file should not surpass 1000.
- While the fax number field is mandatory, completing other fields is optional.
- You have the flexibility to group multiple fax numbers together.
- To incorporate multiple groups in the Excel file, use either a ‘,’ or ‘;’ delimiter.
- Any row containing invalid information, such as excessively long field names or incorrect email or phone formats, will not be taken into account.
- The fax number must initiate with a “+” sign. If adding a “+” at the start of the fax number poses difficulties, be sure to change the cell's format to Text.