You have the option to create groups to conveniently organize your contacts in one location. This enables you to send a single fax to multiple recipients by simply selecting the group you've formed. For additional information about how to send a fax to one or multiple groups, refer to our guide here.
Create a group:
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Contacts section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for Groups.
- Click on Add New Group. Enter the name of the group you wish to create, and click on Confirm.
Add contacts to your group:
- In order to add contacts to your new group, go back to the tab for Contacts.
- From the list of your contacts, select the contact(s) you wish to add to your group by checking the box to the left of their name.
- Click on More (⋮), followed by Edit.
- Find Groups, and from the drop down menu, select the group you wish to have your contact added to.
- Click on Confirm.