Once a signature request is dispatched, recipients receive an email inviting them to review and sign your document whether they are registered with Sign.Plus or not.
Tip: No account or registration is required for your recipients to sign documents on Sign.Plus.
However, recipients are still required to follow these steps to complete adding their signatures:
- Open the email invitation containing the signature request, and click on Review Document.
- Check the box to agree to Use Electronic Records and Signatures, then click on Confirm.
- Click on Signature Block, enter Full Name.
- Select Type, Draw or Upload.
- Type: Choose one of the available print signatures.
- Draw: Use mouse or trackpad to sign as if it's a pen.
- Upload: Add a scan or photo of signature.
- Click on Confirm, and other Signature Blocks if applicable.
- Click on Done. Once all parties have signed the document, your recipients will receive a signed copy with read permission via email.
Note: You can access all your previously signed documents at any time by simply creating a Sign.Plus account.