Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Accessible to Owners and Admins on Web App.
Automated User Provisioning is a new feature on Fax.Plus when you activate Single Sign-On (SSO). If you previously managed user provisioning manually, you can now seamlessly synchronize users and effortlessly reflect any modifications made in your external user directory to your Fax.Plus corporate account.
Follow these steps to set up Automated User Provisioning on Okta:
- If needed, learn how to setup SSO on your account via Okta here.
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for Security in your Admin profile, and look for the box for Company-Wide Settings. To the right of Single Sign-On (SSO), click on Activate.
- To initiate user provisioning, go to the second step in your Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration panel and copy the value of the SCIM token. You will need it for when you configure the Okta application later. Click on Done.
- On your Okta dashboard, find the tab for Applications, and select Fax.Plus.
- Click on the tab for Provisioning, and click on Integration in Settings.
- Select Enable API integration check box and complete the API token field by pasting the SCIM token copied from the Fax.Plus panel on Step 5. Do not add spaces or other characters when pasting this.
- Click on Save.
- Find the section for To App, and make sure the following features are active:
- Create Users
- Update User Attributes
- Deactivate Users
- Assign users to Fax.Plus. For additional information on assigning applications to additional users, refer to the Okta guide here.