Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Accessible to Owners and Admins on Web App.
To activate Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Fax.Plus account through Google, allowing your team members to access Fax.Plus from their Google Workspace dashboard, ensure that you hold administrative privileges for both Fax.Plus and Google Workspace.
Once you meet the above prerequisites, follow these steps to activate SSO via Microsoft Azure:
- Login to your Google Admin console, find Apps and go to Web and mobile apps.
- Click on Add App, followed by Add custom SAML app.
- Type "FaxPlus" as the name of your app, and click on Continue.
- In the Google Identity Provider details section, keep copies of:
- SSO URL
- Entity ID
- In the section for Service Provider Details, make sure to add the data as below:
- In the section for Attribute Mapping, make sure to add the First name and Last name with "firstname" and "lastname" as attributes.
- Click on Finish to complete the setup.
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for Security in your Admin profile, and look for the box for Company-Wide Settings.
- To the right of Single Sign-On (SSO), click on Activate.
- Fill in the required fields of the configuration panel:
Fill in the Entity ID section with the Entity ID provided.
Fill in the Single Sign-On URL section with the ACS URL provided.
Add the provided Certificate in the section X.509 Certificate.
If you want to continue logging in using your FAX.PLUS username and password (this applies only to the admin), please leave Only Allow SSO Login for Admin User option unchecked.
Click on Confirm.
Once Fax.Plus is added to the Google Admin console, each member can directly access the app on Google Workspace directly from their computer or mobile device.