To seamlessly transmit your documents, spreadsheets or presentations as faxes, we will walk you through the simple steps to integrate Google Drive with Fax.Plus.
Follow these steps to send a fax using Google Docs:
- If needed, download the Fax.Plus add-on from Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Find the document you wish to fax in Google Drive and right-click it.
- Hover your cursor over Open With, and select Fax.Plus from the provided list. If Fax.Plus isn't visible among the listed apps, Refer to step 1 and ensure that you have correctly installed the add-on.
Sign in to your Fax.Plus account, and provide the requested permission to the Fax.Plus add-on.
- Input your recipient's fax number, and click on Send Fax.
- Your fax will be promptly sent, and you'll receive a delivery confirmation in your email.
For additional information regarding our Google integration, refer to our page for Google Fax here.