To seamlessly transmit your spreadsheets or presentations as faxes, we will walk you through the simple steps to integrate Google Sheets with Fax.Plus.
Follow these steps to send a fax using Google Docs:
- If needed, download the Fax.Plus add-on from Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Open the document you wish to fax in Google Sheets.
- Click on Add-ons from the document's tab, then select Fax.Plus - Fax your document. Click on Send Fax to open the Fax.Plus sidebar menu.
- You will automatically be taken to Fax.Plus web app. Once logged in, input the recipient's fax number and click on Send Fax.
- Your fax will be promptly sent, and you'll receive a delivery confirmation in your email.
For additional information regarding our Google integration, refer to our page for Google Fax here.