Who can use this feature?
Available on Business and Enterprise plans.
Accessible to Owners and Admins on Web App.
Document Sharing allows Owners and Admins to control the document viewing permissions for all their team members. They can grant each team member the permission to view the documents of one or multiple team members.
Follow these steps to manage document sharing permissions across your team:
- Login to your Sign.Plus account, and go to the Users section on your Dashboard.
- Click on More (⋮) to the right of the member you wish to manage the permission for.
- Click on Manage Document Sharing.
- You will see two tabs here (consider that your team member's name is John Doe):
- John Doe can view the documents of: You can grant John Doe the permission to view the documents of other selected team members.
- John Doe's documents can be viewed by: You can grant other team members to view the documents of John Doe.
- Click on Confirm. If you wish to revoke the granted access from any team members, simply unselect the team member and click on Confirm.
Note: Once permission is granted from the account Owner or Admin, all documents belonging to other team member(s) will appear as an option to view in the team member's Dashboard, accessible via a downward arrow icon from Documents section.