With Sign.Plus, you can streamline your signing process but also enhance your signature's customization. Create and save your own electronic initials, ensuring a seamless and personalized signing experience for the future.
Follow these steps to create and save your initials:
- Log in to your Sign.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find Signatures & Initials. Under Set Initials, click on Change.
- Modify your initials from available options, or Type, Draw, or Upload.
Note: All previous confirmed initials are automatically saved in the History tab of Modify Initials popup window.
- Once you decide on your preferred initials, select it and click on Confirm.
- Launch the Sign.Plus app.
- Tap on Profile.
- Under Signature & Initials, tap on Set Initials.
- Modify your initials from available options: Draw, or Upload.
Note: All previous confirmed signatures are automatically saved in the History tab of Modify Signature popup window. Simply tap on More (⋮) located on the top right of your screen.
- That's it! You are now ready to use your new signature with Sign.Plus.
Note: On mobile, you can only have your selected initials saved.