Depending on your legality requirements, you can choose to have your signature with or without the Sign.Plus frame. The Sign.Plus frame around your signature refers to a visual border or boundary that encompasses your electronic signature within a document. This frame serves as a distinct marker, highlighting the area where your signature is placed.
Follow these steps to include or remove the Sign.Plus frame from your signature:
- Log in to Sign.Plus and go to the Profile section from your Dashboard.
- Under the tab for General, find Signatures & Initials. Click on Change.
- Click on the Gear ⚙️ icon to reveal the popup window for Signature Options.
- Toggle ON/OFF to include or remove the Sign.Plus frame from your signature as prompted.
- Click on Confirm, you will need to do this twice as you exit all tabs.
Note: These steps may vary slightly depending on your mobile device.
- Launch the Sign.Plus app.
- Tap on Profile.
- Find the Signatures & Initials setting. Tap on Set Signature or Set Initials.
- Tap on More (⋮) on the top right side of the screen, followed by Signature Options.
- Toggle ON/OFF the item for Include the Sign.Plus Frame to include or remove the frame of your signature. Tap on Save as prompted.