Who can use this feature?
Available on all paid plans.
With Sign.Plus, you can upload templates to your account and simplify the process of requesting signatures for frequently used documents. Below are the allocated number of templates per paid plan:
- 5 templates with the Personal plan.
- 10 templates with the Professional plan.
- Unlimited templates with the Business & Enterprise plans.
Follow these steps to upload a template:
- Log in to your Sign.Plus account, and go to the Templates section on your Dashboard.
- Click on the grey box, “Click here to upload,” or drag and drop the files you would like to send out for signature. Make sure to place your files in your preferred order. The file on top will be the first page of your document.
- Click on Proceed.
- In the Add Recipients section, you can do the following:
- Add Recipient: Add the roles of your recipients who need to sign or receive a copy of the document.
- Add Signing Step: Choose the order in which your recipients will undertake actions within the document.
- Click on Next.
- In the Add Fields section, you can select fillable fields from the left-hand editor and drop them anywhere on your document. For example, select your recipients one by one, and drag the annotations they require for filling your document.
- Once you're done annotating your document, click on Next.
- Now, Review your document. You can add an email subject and message for your recipients. You will also be able to choose the template's expiration date, and also the frequency of reminders.
- Click on Save.
- You can now use your new template from the Templates section on your Dashboard.