Yes. We make use of Content Delivery Network (CDN) with a network capacity 15 times greater than the largest DDoS attack ever recorded to safeguard our service from potential DDoS attacks.
Articles in this section
- Are my signed documents securely stored?
- Alohi Suite security and data protection features – FAQs
- Fax.Plus Document Retention policy – FAQs
- Is Alohi Suite CCPA compliant?
- Is Alohi Suite GDPR compliant?
- Is Alohi Suite ISO 27001 certified?
- Alohi Suite Data Residency – FAQs
- How can I activate two-factor authentication on my account?
- Is Alohi Suite protected against DDoS attacks?
- Is Alohi Suite PCI-DSS compliant?