Cover Sheet Enforcement enables account Owners and/or Administrators to mandate a specific template as the default cover sheet for outgoing faxes. In other words, once a cover sheet is enforced, it becomes the designated cover sheet whenever team members attempt to send a fax.
Follow these steps to activate Cover Sheet Enforcement on your account:
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Under the tab for General, find Company Info.
- Click on Edit, and look for Cover Sheet Enforcement.
- Click on Activate, then select or Upload a cover sheet.
- Click on Confirm, followed by Save.
How is Cover Sheet allocation distributed across different paid plans?
- Cover Sheet Gallery is available for the Premium plan and beyond. Users can upload and use their own cover sheet manually as required.
- Shared Cover Sheet is available to the Enterprise plan. Teams can use a shared cover sheet that will be added to all outgoing faxes once the account Owner or Admin activates Cover Sheet Enforcement in Profile settings.
- Cover Sheet Enforcement is available to the Enterprise plan. Once activated in Profile settings, all outgoing faxes will have the allocated Shared Cover Sheet to be used within a Team.
Is there a limit to the number of cover pages that can be saved on my account for selection?
Once Cover Sheet Enforcement is activated on your Enterprise plan, you will have a limit to the number of cover pages saved on your account:
50 cover pages via Cover Sheet Gallery (available to Premium plan and beyond).
50 Shared Cover Pages (available to Enterprise plan only).