If you wish to allow multiple members to be notified of fax reception and fax transmission confirmations via email for one specific fax number, you need to allocate that designated number to one member in your corporate Fax.Plus account.
Next, the account member should proceed with the following steps in their account settings:
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find Notifications, and click on Edit.
- Next to the selection for Email, click on Modify.
- Once the popup window for Email Notifications settings is revealed, you can choose to have your notifications On (only notify) or Off to your preference:
- Received Fax Notification
- Send Fax Notification
- You can choose to forward your email notifications to up to 5 email addresses. To do so, click on Add Email, and enter your preferred email addresses.
- Click on Save.