Who can use this feature?
Available on Enterprise plan.
Accessible to Owners and Admins on Web App.
To enable Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Fax.Plus account through OneLogin, allowing your members to access Fax.Plus from their OneLogin dashboard, please ensure that you hold administrative privileges for both Fax.Plus and OneLogin.
Once you meet the above prerequisites, follow these steps to activate SSO via OneLogin:
- On your OneLogin admin dashboard, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click on Add App and search for "SAML Test Connector." From the filtered list, click on SAML Test Connector (Advanced) option.
- Type "Fax.Plus" as the Display Name, and upload Fax.Plus logos in the respective fields (Rectangular Icon - Square Icon).
- Add an optional description, and click on Save on the top right side of the screen.
Click on Configuration from the left sidebar and add the data as below:
- Click on Parameters from the left sidebar, and add the First name and Last name with “firstname” and “lastname” as attributes. Make sure to check the item for Include in SAML assertion when adding a new parameter.
Click on SSO from the left sidebar and keep copies of:
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
- Issuer URL
- X.509 Certificate (Click View Details to be able to view and copy the certificate)
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for Security in your Admin profile, and look for the box for Company-Wide Settings.
- To the right of Single Sign-On (SSO), click on Activate.
- Fill in the required fields of the configuration panel:
Fill in the Entity ID section with the Issuer URL provided.
Fill in the Single Sign-On URL section with the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) provided.
Add the Base64 certificate text in the section X.509 Certificate.
If you want to continue logging in using your FAX.PLUS username and password (this applies only to the admin), please leave Only Allow SSO Login for Admin User option unchecked.
Click on Confirm.