Who can use this feature?
Available on Business and Enterprise plans.
To receive notifications on a private channel in Slack, you first need to add the Fax.Plus app to the respective private channel.
Step 1: Add Fax.Plus app to a private channel
- Go on Slack, and find the private channel you wish to add Fax.Plus app to.
- Type "/add apps to this channel" in the message field, and click on Enter.
- Search for "Fax.Plus" in the list of available applications, and click on Add.
Step 2: Receive notifications on a private Slack channel
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for Integration. In the box for Slack settings, click on Activate.
- You will be directed to Slack's website where you will need to sign in, and grant the required permission to link your Slack workspace to your Fax.Plus account.
- In the Slack Notification modal, click on Post To, and find the intended private channel in the list.
- Specify the types of notifications you wish to receive for Send and/or Received faxes and then click on Confirm.