Who can use this feature?
Available on Business and Enterprise plans.
Due to security considerations, you might opt to exclusively receive notifications within Slack while maintaining fax encryption within your Fax.Plus archive. However, there's also the option to set up the application to have your faxes included as attachments in your Slack messages.
Follow these steps to enable Attach Fax to Message:
- If needed, learn how to install the Fax.Plus Slack app in this article here.
- Login to your Fax.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Find the tab for General. Look for the Notifications box.
- Click on Edit.
- Next to the item for Slack, click on Modify to open the Slack Notifications menu. If you are getting an error mentioning “Please contact your account admin to enable Slack notifications,” this will mean your Admin hasn’t installed the Slack fax app yet.
- Click on the Received Fax Notifications drop-down menu, and choose ON (notify and attach fax to message) item.