You have the flexibility to modify your default signature by using any one of four methods: selecting a premade signature via Sign.Plus, typing, manually drawing, or uploading your signature from your device.
Note: To revise your default signature on the web app, you must first begin by updating your first and last name within your Profile settings.
- Log in to your Sign.Plus account, and go to the Profile section on your Dashboard.
- Under the tab for General, find My Info. Click on Edit.
- Edit your First Name and Last Name to reflect your signature, and click on Confirm.
- Next, find Signatures & Initials. Select and change your signature accordingly.
- Click on Confirm.
- Launch the Sign.Plus app.
- Tap on Profile.
- Under Signature & Initials, tap on Set Signature.
- You can change your typed signature by selecting More (⋮) on the top right corner, and choosing Change Name. You can also draw or upload an image of your signature.
- Add your preferred signature type, and tap on Confirm.